In this recipe, we use another delicious ingredient, the blueberry. The currant is overpowering and has rightly received this title: these tiny, dark fruits with full and intense flavor contain many beneficial antioxidants.
Protect the urinary system from certain bacteria (prevent urinary diseases), fight constipation, having high levels of fiber and even protecting our memory.
For all the above reasons, try the following easy recipe for fluffy pancakes. You can of course add other types of red fruits such as raspberries, blackberries and cherries. If you want to avoid animal milk, alternatively choose coconut milk or almond.
- 1 cup of flour (wholemeal)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup milk (optional almond or coconut milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
2. Gradually add milk, eggs and honey by tapping the mixture. Finally, pour the blueberries.
3. Put a small pan into the fire, sprinkle with a little butter. Pour the mixture in doses using a large spoon. Bake a pancake at a time. Leave it on one side for about 2 minutes and then turn it on the other side.
4. As the butter is absorbed, you may need to add a little more to the pan.
5. Place one above the other and add a little more honey from above. Add a few more fresh #blueberries to the plate and enjoy.